Can private infrastructure charges lift ho...
Our latest research paper forms the basis of our next event on 25 February 2021:
PUBLISHED 18 DEC 2018
The Property Foundation is an established registered charity that awards grants to support research that better connects academia, the property industry and society.
The Property Foundation, as a charity, has a remit of supporting, delivering and disseminating high quality, independent reliable knowledge and future thinking. It's administered by a Board of Trustees, comprising of industry members and university appointees. The Board meets to consider awards 4 times a year, for either open or defined calls. The maximum funding granted will be for $10,000 NZD applications are accepted all year round.
- Include the reference: TPF Research Open Call 2019
- Maintain topic focus on ‘Property and Real Estate’
- Not exceed 1000 words
- Include the headings: Author(s); Affiliations; Title; Summary; Estimated Project Costings (as a table); Aim; Importance; Method; Work Plan (as a table); Practical Applications
- Have a sustainable user-led outcome that would benefit real estate professionals
- Demonstrate how the research better connects academia, the property industry and society
- Include a timeline no longer than 3 months to completeProduce an industry relevant report of 5000 words Generate an academic research paper (that acknowledgessupport from The Property Foundation)
- Involve a presentation of findings at a Property Foundation Event in New Zealand
- Provide clear details of spending (incl. researcher(s) time, software, travel, subsistence) for a maximum funding of $10,000 NZD
- Be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org